Wednesday, October 15, 2008

review on cluster classes

Over the past few weeks my classes have been good. I will say that all my classes are not easy. I know that i have to work hard and strive for the best. I would say that i really appreciate Dr.J. Its not me trying to suck up but I do believe that he is a great teacher. I like all of my teachers but i believe Dr. J is so helpful. He is helping the class and I to work on our midterm project for for Dr. Louis class. In all of Dr.J class i do find myself at times a bit confuesd, only because it takes me time to understand certain things. No im not slow LOL. I feel that when i dont understand something i know I can ask Dr. J and he is there to help. Whenever i ask him for his help im always apoligizing to him, and he says its ok. I know thats his job you know but i just dont want to be callign him every 5 seconds and gettin on his nerves..LOL. My film class is a litle boring. There are some days when its really good and its whatever. Then there is times when i just want to leave. Starting the class out i would admit i wasnt too thrilled. As time progresses i am starting to like it. The films that she has played lately have been good films. So far so good but i dont know what to expect with this class LOL..it can be nerve recking... The mass media clas with Dr. Louis is really cool. He is so funny and i really like this class. I dont really have any problems in this class. There are times when the homework is a topic that i really dont like but thats life so its whatever. Overall so far my classes are good. I believe im doing a good job. I really want to maintain my best in all of my classes, I dont want to walk away from my classes below a B. I believe that setting my standards high would be good for me

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I agree with you Dr.J is very helpful and our americn film class is a little boring.